- Travelling to nepal post covid.
- If you are vaccinated, you have to carry a valid Vaccine certificate.
- If you are not vaccinated, you can travel on a valid PCR test taken within the last 72 hours.
- You can show in digital form.
Visa on arrival
- A visa for Nepal can be obtained on arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu. Outside of Nepal, A visa can also be obtained at the nearest Nepal Embassy or Diplomatic Mission. To renew a Visa you can go to the Department of Immigration, Kalikasthan, Kathmandu, or in the tourist police office of Pokhara.
- Visa can be obtained only through payment of cash in the following currency: Euro, Swiss Franc, Pound Sterling, US Dollar, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar, Singapore Dollar and Japanese Yen.
- Credit card, Indian currency and Nepali currency are not accepted as payment of visa fees
How to get to here
First of all you need to get yourself to Nepal through Kathmandu international Airport.
Once you reached to Kathmandu, there are a few ways for you to reach:
|Flight to Pokhara (35 min)||Check online domestic flights|
|Tourist bus to Pokhara (5-7 Hours)||Approx 1000 Nepalese Rupee|
|Private taxi to Shivalaya (4-6 hours)||100 USD|
|Local MiniVan (4-6 hours)||Approx 600 Nepalese Rupees|
We will be doing a pick up in Pokhara the day when the course will start.
Time and place will come in an email and in the whats app group around a week priore.